Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Party Recap


Had a great time at my Little Slugger's First Birthday Party. It was a hot one, but it looked like the kids had a great time. The concession was so good, I probably could have made all the money back I spent on the party with as many people who came up trying to buy something.

I totally forgot once again to take pictures prior to guests arriving to post!!! One of these days I'll get it right. Anyhow, I was very blessed with all the help (even my husband stepped to the plate without me asking).

I had to laugh the next morning when "Little Slugger" woke up, he pulled a piece of licorice out of his clothes and started to eat it. His devilish smile gave me the impression that he new he was saving it.

1 comment:

  1. Got a call from my good friend from Monterey and her family would like to come down and celebrate the 4th with us, I am so excited. Hope I can show them a good time.

    ReplyDelete